This is an introduction to the new GDPR module that we're working on. This is aimed for people who already have a good understanding of the GDPR and want a fast introduction to the features with little explanation.
- The GDPR field settings page that allow you to customise how each of the fields should function from a GDPR perspective, including various sanitiser for anonymising some fields.
- How a user will request both rights to access and right to erasure.
- A Tasks page for staff to process these requests.
- GDPR consent fields, the ability to write both explicit and implicit consent policies and how to attach them to a form.
- Finally we explore some of the future features we are working on such as backup and restore and better handling of data exports.
- https://www.drupal.org/u/yautja_cetanu - (Me, James Abrahams @ Freely Give)
- https://www.drupal.org/project/gdpr - The module that we are FreelyGive have built in collaboration with BRAINSUM.